Do you have a business in East Falls or surrounding communities? Click here to learn about business memberships.
(Renewing? Click here)
Membership is open to all individuals and organizations interested in supporting the Friends. Contributions are tax-deductible. We are a 501(c)(3) organization.
Why Be a Member of the Friends?
- Help to ensure that our library remains a vital center of lifelong learning for all the members of our East Falls community.
- Contribute to the ongoing preservation of our 100-year-old historic building.
- Enjoy the first-selection preview at our Spring and Fall Book Sales.
Household memberships start as low as $10 Reader level but please consider:
- $25 E-Reader
- $50 Bookworm
- $75 Best Seller
- $100+ Literati
Join on-line in two easy steps!
1. Click here to complete an on-line application. Give us your contact information and tell us how you would like to help.
2. Click here to go to our PayPal page and pick out your membership level.
No PayPal account needed. You can pay by credit or debit card.
Prefer to pay by check? Click here to download and print an application form.
Renewing an existing membership?
- Click here for an on-line form if your contact information or volunteer interests have changed. No changes? Skip this step.
- Click here to go to our PayPal page and pick out your membership level – as little as $10. No PayPal account needed. You can pay by credit or debit card.
Prefer to pay by check? Click here to download and print a membership form.