Welcome to eastfallslibraryfriends.org the home of the Friends of the Falls of Schuylkill Library.
Click here for more about the the Yoga for the Library class and how to join
The Falls Library is offering materials pickup by appointment only. Pickups will be Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays from 10am-12pm and 1:30pm-4pm. Masks and social distancing are required. Please call 215-685-2093 to schedule a pickup, place a hold, or with any other questions. The book dropbox is open Monday through Friday, 10am-4pm. Please allow 96 hours for the items to be checked in.
Join the Friends of the Falls Library!
Membership is open to all individuals and organizations interested in supporting the Friends.
Click here to learn more. Click here to download an application.
The Friends of the Falls of Schuylkill Library is an all-volunteer community member organization promoting the Falls of Schuylkill Library’s services and supporting the preservation of the Library, an original Andrew Carnegie funded library.
• The Friends value our library for its history, its central location, and its content which is free to everyone.
• We value the Library as a community meeting place; it is the heart of East Falls.
• We value literacy and library programs that work toward it.
• We value meeting the needs of a diverse community by encouraging and funding library programs open to anyone, whether a library card holder or not.
• We value cooperation with other East Falls organizations in supporting a vibrant community.
If you have any questions please contact us Click Here
Click here for The
President’s Report – Spring 2020
New Decorative Transom Installed